Kong Kong

.....

This is simply the greatest Flash movie on NG, wait no thats not right....This is simply the greatest Flash movie EVER MADE. nuff said.

Author's Reaction Author's Reaction

umm

Well.. I'm thoroughly frightened.

Booty-Dance Booty-Dance

WOW

Holy shit. This is what I like to call oozing with style. I know it only says 10 for style down below but if I could, I would say about 20 style pts. Insane great work. You should make some more, but I'll bet that was tedious as hell.

Sillouette Kung Fu Sillouette Kung Fu

WOW

Holy Crap, That just became one of my favorite movies on newgrounds. How long did it take you to make that? THATS AWESOME!!! I'm working on a new project and thats exactly the kind of action I'm trying to pull off. WOW. THAT ROCKS!!

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

Hell Yeah!!

OrtizAnimationZ does it again. This movie is the shit. It just plain ROCKS. Its probably because I used to love Transformers when I was little but hey, A little nostlgia never hurt anyone. I think I'm going to go and dig out my old toys now.
this movie ROCKS, watch it.

BFD BFD

One of the funniest flash movies, period

I about died laughing when I watched this. The graphics aren't all that great, but the sound and the humor more than make up for it. Definatly a classic.
this movie ROCKS.

The Final Task The Final Task

All I have to say is, HELL YEAH

I saw this movie a while ago. Its basically got me started on flash. Anyway its one of if not the best Flash movie you will ever lay eyes on.
Its absoulutly classic. The graphics are damn amazing. I've never seen anything like it. This guy has some real talent.
this movie ROCKS

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

I never knew stick men could kick so much ass!

Man this is one of the best I've seen. usually stick men aren't that exciting and usually I don't like them all that much. Until I saw this one. Its safe to say my jaw hit the floor. Especially when he picks up the stick. Hell yeah.
Definatly make more.